Intra Uterine Injection is modern medical science that may or may not be required for surrogacy. IUI might be required depending upon the individual case. This is basically a treatment for infertile males. This methodology involves placing sperm inside a woman’s uterus to allow fertilization to occur between male sperm and female egg.
At Kenya Surrogacy Agency, this is a less expensive process when compared to in-vitro fertilization but it cannot always be the substitute for in vitro fertilization depending on the requirement of the intended parents.
When to use IUI?
- IUI is an option that is required to be used in case of unexplained infertility. Infertility may be in various forms like the inability to produce sperms or inability to produce sperms with complete genetic material. In such cases, sperms from another male donor are used to fertilize the egg via Intra Uterine Injection.
- During the natural process of fertilization, the sperms ejaculated by the male travels through the cervix of the female to eventually reach the egg of the female. However, due to certain medical conditions, the cervical region of the female might not have an environment suitable for the sperms turning hostile for sperms. As a result, natural intercourse would be unsuitable for fertilization arising the need for IUI.
- In some cases, the scar tissue from the past in the cervical area might hinder the entry of sperm in the uterus. In this case, as well IUI can act as a saver.
- In case of ejaculatory dysfunction in male as well, IUI becomes necessary to facilitate the fertilization of the female egg.
- In the case of Surrogacy, IUI may be used if the intended parents agree to use the egg of surrogate mother for fertilization.
Advantages of IUI
From the point of view of surrogacy, IUI holds two major advantages. First of all, the procedure is less expensive and a lot more affordable when compared to IVF since it eliminates the requirement for constant laboratory monitoring and laboratory procedures which utilizes expensive equipment and chemicals. Further, the cost associated with egg extraction is eliminated and hence the process becomes less expensive. Secondly, because eggs aren’t required to be extracted from the body the process becomes non-invasive for the mother eliminating a lot of pain and future complications.
Surrogacy Agency Kenya has it all
The great advantage of taking our services is that we have everything covered for you. There is no test or treatment that we will fail to provide you. Once you have decided to go with us you will not need to look anywhere else for anything.
We at Kenya Surrogacy Agency provide the highest standard of services, treatment, and tests throughout the surrogate period. Intra Uterine Injection is no different.
Our partnership with numerous clinics around the world is solid. These are all high quality and reputed clinics which have constantly given high standard results and delivered high success rates on treatment.
We thereby ensure that there are no hindrances in your desire to have your own child so that you have a very happy and complete future.