Despite the fact that Surrogacy in Kenya is unregulated, the choices here are quite diverse and cost savvy and this comes as the biggest reason where the vast majority of the International couples come here to seek after their parenthood dreams
Kenya isn’t supported by any law and the country just allows and permits every couple to pursue their surrogacy dreams regardless of their sexual orientations. All things considered, the nation is drawing in large number of International couples each year because of its affordable and ethical surrogacy plans.
Kenya Surrogacy Laws
Kenya doesn’t come over with any predetermined legal structure and guidelines in regards to surrogacy in the nation yet it actually permit each resident (local or international) with an option to create a family within the social structure of Kenyan culture and society.
Presently, here is the motivation behind why the nation is pulling in various couples from all aspects of the globe consistently that are permitted to look for a surrogacy program, regardless of their sexual orientations.
Presently, the International couples should take note of that Kenya is s a homophobic nation so you truly must be cautious and follow the predefined steps while seeking after surrogacy in the nation being a LGBT couple.
Points to Ponder About While Seeking Surrogacy in Kenya
• Kenya is a Homophobic nation so as a gay couple; it is recommended to not visit the IVf clinic with your partner
• The Surrogacy and citizenship procedures for Australians are a bit time consuming because of certain legal limitations
• Surrogate mother for the most part prefers to remain with their families during the period and this is the place where the Intended parents can save on the money part
• According to the Kenya reproductive healthcare bill, the conceived child will have the citizenship of the Intended parents on his/her birth certificate
• Surrogacy is still new to Kenyan society so the Intended parents are recommended to get associated with a surrogacy agency for the same task
• For same-sex couples, it is advisable that they must keep the name of only one of the partners on the signed agreement to keep their sexual orientation secret
• The plans and programs with respect to surrogacy are cost savvy
• The surrogate mother Kenya should be between the age group of 25-29 years to fit the bill for the surrogacy arrangement
• She is then required to go through a detailed list of tests and diagnosis to qualify for the surrogate program
Filing for the Parental Custody of the Child
According to the current rules, the Intended parents would get their name recorded on the birth certificate, however they actually need to apply for the legal authority of the born child in the court. This is because the surrogate mother would in any case be the legal mother of the conceived child and the intended parents need to draw out a parental request to take the kid to their own country.
Kenya comes as seemed, by all accounts, to be the most sought after surrogacy destination for all the International parents and the practical programs can surely be cited as the biggest reason behind it. Talking about the cost, the intended parents can deal with a surrogacy arrangement for around $30000 to $38000 depending on the related expense and costs. In addition, the intended parents can likewise get their own sperm donors, egg donors, and fertilized embryos to the country.