Most of the times, couples residing in UK or Europe, pick surrogacy in Georgia as their most preferred surrogacy option. Reason behind the same is usually the cost effective treatment options with better medical standards.
Surrogacy is legal in Georgia for all the hetero sexual couples. Furthermore, the country comes as presumably the most ideal alternative for intended parents that can’t deal with the high cost of the surrogacy programs in countries like UK and US.
Moreover, each state in Georgia approaches with their individual policies concerning surrogacy. This is the reason why each couple should check through the guidelines and rules of these states before starting ahead with surrogacy in Georgia.
Surrogacy laws in Georgia
Georgia doesn’t have any predefined Georgia surrogacy laws and each state brings along their own rules in a comparative respect. Thusly, in case you want to get along with surrogacy, you need to start aboard with a surrogacy agency that can help you through during a comparable situation.
In light of everything, the surrogacy Georgia is simply permits all the married Heterosexual couples and that can said to be the only downside of searching for a surrogacy program here.
Major elements of Surrogacy
• The couples can just look for the surrogate mother through online interaction or with the assistance of the surrogacy agency.
• Once the surrogate mother has been finalized, she, along with the intended mother, needs to go through a list of and tests to check and inspect their physical and mental wellbeing.
• Once the screening is done, the couple and surrogate mother needs to agree to a legal arrangement to deal with through all the rights, obligations, terms and condition regarding the surrogacy program.
• After the arrangement of the legal agreement, the embryo transfer process needs to be conducted through in a lab facility at an IVF center.
• Once the pregnancy is confirmed, the couples need to record officially for the parental custody of future child in the local court. They further necessities to furnish all the essential reports and details in a comparable respect.
• As the couples get the parental custody of the future child , they would now have the option to fly back to their own country with the child.
Surrogacy cost in Georgia
Surrogacy cost in Georgia fundamentally depends upon the fact whether the intended parents are managing the entire cycle single handedly or dealing with a surrogacy agency. Thusly, in the event that you are a couple that has decided to continue with the whole process yourself, the cost for the surrogacy Georgia would come in around $60,000-$75,000.
Regardless, given to all the aspects and parts of the surrogacy program, it isn’t advisable for the couple to settle on a surrogacy arrangement in Georgia without getting connected with the best surrogacy agency Georgia.
The surrogacy agencies in Georgia goes with all the vital experience and expertise in dealing with the inquiries, commitments and various elements involved with a surrogacy program. Also, they can deal with all the legal aspects during the entire surrogacy process.
Thus, in the event that you have chosen to continue with surrogacy agency in Georgia, the cost may come in the range of 75 thousand dollars to one lakh 25 thousand dollars.
Surrogacy Georgia comes as perhaps the best surrogacy destination for every couple around. All things considered, starting ahead with a surrogacy program here without consulting with the best surrogacy agency isn’t suggested. Furthermore, check through all the details and guidelines in regard to the surrogacy laws across different states in Georgia.