Surrogacy has come over as the only hope for most of the struggling couples around and it has generally provided them with a big possibility of fulfilling their lives with all the happiness in terms of a child. On the other hand, when a person look forward to surrogacy, he or she needs to take care of a lot of factors in the process and whilst it’s about a single parent, the ways forward isn’t easy at all.
That’s where Kenya has come over as one of the best places where single parents can look forward to fulfill their dream of achieving parenthood and with its cheaper costs and surrogacy plans, it serves rightly to all the requirements of the Intended parents.
How to go about surrogacy in Kenya?
When it comes to Surrogacy in Kenya, the arrangement is mostly unregulated as there are no laws currently to regulate the Surrogacy aspect in the country. This is the reason why most of the agencies and surrogates are doing the process on their own whilst meeting with their respective clients. Even though this serves as a great opportunity for all the single parents to seek their dreams of achieving parenthood, they still needs to be a bit careful in every terms whilst looking for the right IVF clinic and Surrogacy agency to their requirements.
Moreover, any surrogate above the age of 25 years can look forward to become a surrogate and she can also go through the artificial insemination process in the same regards. Moreover, the Single parents is getting an added advantage here that the surrogate mother loves to live on her own and that’s where the single parents can save some good money out of their surrogacy in Kenya. Meanwhile, apart form all the other expenses, the single parents need to cover the following costs on their way forward to surrogacy in Kenya.
- The single parent needs to take care of the costs incurred in the IVF treatment in the surrogacy process
- Other costs would include the charges for the medical expenses of the surrogate mother and related people
- Legal fees which would include the charges of the contracts and documentation with an attorney
- Fees paid to the IVF consultant or the medical expert in the whole process
- Other expenses like meal and diet of the surrogate mother
- The accommodation part for the surrogate mother ( if required)
- Other costs like Travelling and logistics in the whole process
- Extra costs which have been incurred in regards to the clothing, medicines and other stuff for surrogate mother